If you’re ready to propose to your sweetheart there is no better day than Valentine’s Day; this day is devoted to lovers and romance. A Valentine’s Day proposal is every woman’s dream and will surely get you an enthusiastic “yes”! Here are some ideas to help you create a romantic Valentine’s Day proposal:
• Cook her a romantic dinner for two. Tie the diamond engagement ring, using ribbon, to the stem of a glass of champagne or sparkling cider.
• Take her out for dinner at your favorite restaurant and arrange with the waiter to display the ring in a box as one of the choices on the dessert tray, or write “Will you marry me?” in chocolate sauce on the rim of her dessert plate. Remember to make your reservations early in the month because restaurants are very busy on this night and you will need the staff to help with your special arrangements.
• Rent a limousine. Propose to her in the limo on the way to or from your special evening. Be sure to bring champagne or sparkling cider to celebrate.
• Rent your favorite romantic movie. Make it special with homemade popcorn and her favorite movie treat. Tell her you want your own happy ending by proposing as the credits roll at the end.
• Give her three roses: Tell her one represents the past, one represents the present and the last one (with the ring tied to it) represents the future. It is estimated that 110 million roses will be sold for Valentine’s Day so be sure to order your roses early for the prettiest petals.
• Turn out all the lights in your apartment or home. Make a trail with candlelight leading her to your engagement ring.
• Send her on a treasure hunt. Provide clues all over town to your favorite spots or just around the house. The last hint should lead her to you, with the diamond engagement ring in hand.
• Create a special book filled with pictures of the two of you. On the last page include a photo of a bride and groom and paste pictures of your faces on the bride and groom with “Will You Marry Me?” written at the bottom.
• Buy 13 days worth of small gifts and wrap them individually. Number each package 1 though 13 and insert a note with each gift. The notes could be 13 reasons why you love her. Tell your sweetheart to start opening the packages on February 1 and on Valentines Day give her gift number 14 in person. Write “Will You Marry Me?” on the last note.
In order to make your Valentine’s Day proposal perfect present your sweetheart with a beautiful diamond engagement ring. And remember, no matter how you say it, your marriage proposal is going to be a special and memorable moment in your relationship.